By participating in the AMSBUS system sellers acquire the chance to sell tickets for more than 3000 regular coach services of approximately 250 carriers across Europe. Sellers enter into a contract with the system operator only, who ensures weekly statements of accounts including the remitting of revenue to all carriers. The provision of statistical overviews is a matter of course.
The operator provides to sellers all necessary assistance from supplies of necessary technological equipment and installation of software, to user training and hot-line assistance for the duration of the system operation.
Conditions of participation of sellers in the AMSBUS system:
- Conclusion of a mandate agreement on the provision of AMSBUS advance-sale services with the following options:
- A commercial contract with an agreed monthly lump sum and a fee for the installation of the workplace and user training. Sellers then receive the agreed commission.
- Non-commercial contract without the commission and no initial and monthly costs (suitable for libraries, information centres, etc.)
- Technical requirements: PC workstation with Internet connectivity and an approved printer for the printing of coach tickets
- New sellers receive a user name and a login password for access to the sales application and statistical overviews over the Internet
- Ticket forms, corrective vouchers and occupancy charts must be ordered in advance.